Date: February 1-3, 2013
Location: Monterey, CA
The California Association of Latino Superintendents and Administrators (CALSA) is a community of diverse educational leaders skilled in addressing the needs of Latino/a students and dedicated to increasing the number of highly effective Latino/a administrators.
- Provide leadership in school administration and instructional capacity.
- Work cooperatively with other state and national administrative organizations to promote and advocate for quality public education.
- Provide mentoring opportunities for aspiring Latino educators.
- Provide networking opportunities for all members of the Association.
- Provide professional assistance to community groups, boards of education, and other leaders in, or related to, the field of education.
- Initiate research and provide data necessary to develop educational programs, which meet the educational needs of the community served by the membership.
- To serve as a source of information for employment opportunities in school administration.
- To provide members opportunities for professional growth activities.
For more information visit: www.calsa.org