MBT is pleased to announce that the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) in conjunction with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has completed the review of several claiming units’ SMAA Invoices. CMS has approved the following MBT clients to be released from deferral:
- Tulare City School District
- Kern Union High School District – Special Education
- Kernville Union School District
- Pleasant Valley School District
- Richland School District
- Ventura County Office of Education – Special Education
- Visalia Unified School District
MBT anticipates additional claiming units to be released from CMS deferral in the very near future. As we hear of these releases we will notify the claiming unit and post an update on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact David Bacci, Director of Client Services.